Thursday 24 December 2009

Merry something

December is the month were a star was born

December is the part of the year were you rejoice that one wonderful person is alive

December... Is my month :)

Christmas is merry and all of that when you know why you're merry. I'm not gonna jazz it up with carbon emissions so I'm just gonna be jolly as I made it to the next chapter.

This December has brought us "we're goin' in", "Autopilot" and "Take That" being released on my birthday (Safe Richard), but don't forget I have a present to give you all once this torrent hurries up

Bare things have happened. I'll give it to you in picture form soon enough. I'll update you all on it all.

For those who still have the Christmas spirit check this out


Peace and love... Rev Run

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareNang

Share

Widgets