Saturday 26 December 2009

Kid Bliss - Autopilot

1st and foremost I'm disappointed me and @J_ihani couldn't do our skit for the tape. Bummer.

Forget that one.

*****

2009 has brought about many mixtapes/promos/ 'windowers', and with my hand on my chest (yes I'm feeling myself), I can honestly say that no CD has been of the same caliber as 'Autopilot' from Kid Bliss.

You may have seen the Nigerian accompany Afrikan Boy around the world doing shows but I have a feeling this guy may be headlining a bill or two.

The mixtape consists of well executed lovey dovey tunes (no par), features from current big names such as Gfrsh & Bigz (go figure) and tunes to exercise the foot work in the form of 'ABC'.

I'm not gonna say what my favorite tune is because by tomorrow it would of changed. Just know... JUST KNOW... There are no fillers/ skippers/ barely made it tracks in this piece of work.

Unfortunately I messed up my iTunes so my play count is SKADOOSHED but it won't be long before I build that up again.

To download 'Autopilot' click the image (Bliss thinks he's weng init?! lol)

Check Kid Bliss via his website www.kidblissmusic.com

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareNang

Share

Widgets