Saturday 26 December 2009

'I don't normally pay this price'


Good friends are the ones that help you without knowing... Mali Marls' good deed was soo nang, I had to let her know over... And over... And over again.

Taking random tunes from her hard drive allowed me to stumble on 'Shakka'. Since I never heard of the chap before, I thought it be only right if I took out a minute and give it the once over. Watch the par.

Mali only had two of his tracks from his six track mixtape.

Needless to say I went home, surfed the web, and found the missing links. The rest is history.

This guys sings/ raps/ skats with that strong British voice, something missing from the music scene. One of my favorite lines of his is
'I don't normally pay this price... From Grove to Edgware, I'll walk I don't care, the leg work would do me nice' (8)

DO YOU KNOW HOW FAR GROVE AND EDGWARE ARE FROM EACHOTHER?!?!

If I had a record company I would sign him along with J2K, Roses Gabor & Adaggio... Just saying.

Download Foolishness Vol.1 & give Shakka's Twitter a glance whilst you're at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareNang

Share

Widgets