Monday 15 February 2010

*Insert excitement here*

A lot can happen when your lectures and seminars are canceled.



This can happen...



This is a girl. This is a girl who is evidently an alien.

As I had some time on my hands, it was only fair to introduce Mishka... Yeah sorry I didn't introduce her.

That is Mishka. She IS an alien despite my previous statement.

I introduced Mishka into the wonderful world that was Ralph... Which came with a Tom Tom.

The jokes are too much with her but the highlight is...

SHE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND A WORD I SAY!

You're probably thinking 'Well Ralph...Urmmm... Not being funny but I don't understand you either. It's like you're in a different world' (Said in a Julie voice... You know the voice... THAT voice)

BUT YOU ARE WRONG!

She doesn't understand ANYTHING!

I said 'It's a par chillin' for this long'
She said 'WHAT'S A PAR?'

I then said 'don't you understand the humor in my last post?'
She said 'not really'
I THEN said 'don't you hear variations of 'no homo'
She THEN said 'IN WHAT CONTEXT?'

The one that through me off completely was when her leg brushed against mine:
'Playing footsie are we?'
She said... 'ISN'T THAT SOMETHING TO DO WITH FOOTBALL'

Life is fun.

Imagine my excitement knowing I can get away with murder...


It's a par for her. She lives in St. Albans?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareNang

Share

Widgets