Wednesday 4 November 2009

I CAN'T BELIEVE RALPHS STILL SLEEPING!

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I feel so haps right now. Nothing can make me feel to say 'fahk you cahnt'... Except...



Fahk that ish nicca. Absolutely unacceptable.

*****
My bro is a nang-gar-gan. Last time I came London he was o trial for Southend FC... By the time I came back he was already playing for Colchester. I don't care who you are but that is the in ting.

Skadoosh!



*****

MY GRAN IS A G!

How can my gran walk into her surprise birthday party, look straight into the camera, look away, shout 'ayyyyyy' then control the dancefloor sector like we put the wrong set of numbers on her birthday cake?

I SAID SHE CONTROLLLLLLLED THE SECTOR

So THATS where I get the skills from. Scoom


*****

Wondering why the post is called what it is? It'll be explained in the next one.

Ralph

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareNang

Share

Widgets