Saturday 26 February 2011

How many canisters do we need?


@AKSonline - 'Mixing red and white wine don't make Rosé'

I couldn't have said it any better.

'The bus stop dude' drops a typography video for his new single “The Monologue”, which I must say... Is a BANGER.

'Real' music has been parred as of recent due to packaging, image etc which you can hear here during my Blogger Delight debut, but AKS speaks some truths you can't help but wheel up.

'The Bus Stop' EP is released on the 21st March.

Listen to his Premeditated Murder freestyle to hear whats good


Oh how I love typography

1 comment:

  1. I actually LOVE this video, wait, who is this guy and why haven't I heard of him? Virals are so effective I have no idea why artists don't try these out of the box methods of promotion more often...

    Check out my blog man, it's new and I would like some followers! lol:

    Perry White Art Blogspot

    ReplyDelete

ShareNang

Share

Widgets