Thursday 14 October 2010

*Lightbulb*

I understand.
I now understand.
I FULLY understand.*
I see why I don't have avid...

WAIT WHAT!?

I wrote 'avid' without even thinking WHY or WHAT it means but a part of me 'KNOWS' it's the 'RIGHT' word to use. Let me holla at google

*cmd + T*
*Writes in google toolbar 'Definition: avid'*

'adjective. having an intense craving; greedy: avid for power; eager and enthusiastic: an avid reader.' - BLAPS!... MUMZIEEE!

See! I paid intention in school. You can par and have think I'm dumb, making you dumb, but... YOU CAN'T PAR THE PARCELLATION!

PAAAHAHAHAAA!
(Smart persons joke)**

"Oh Ralph"

*I don't REALLY understand. I've just momentarily gathered my thoughts and at this precise time of existence they seem relatively coherent with my actions.
**Don't be a prick. Google it.

*****

Anyway, where was I? (Well Ralph, your siting in the same position from when you started sooo... Your here,
still.)

SHATTAP YOU!
*Points like the Family Guy monkey*


But
Yeah
Umm...

Moving on...

I SEEEEE why I don't have avid blog readers (determined by the lack of comments, despite knowing very well that humans don't find it natural to show appreciate (hence why I am a Utopian), which unfortunately correlates in me not posting a lot.

Everybody say H...
I mean everybody say aww shucks

SOOO this is wah ima do bisshes

I, Ralph Hardy the 1st,
Ralphy the King Jr,
KRHA
will simply, post more LONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGER posts and see if that'll help me.

Imagine, I thought all of this before I wrote it.

Sidebar: This song made me forget where I was this morning. I went blind like when Storm changes the weather.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareNang

Share

Widgets